Wednesday 14 September 2016

#Obudu mountain resort cycling camp Cross River State #Nigeria

First #Obudu Cattle Ranch Mountain Resort# Cycling camp came down to a close on Sunday 11th September 2016; after two days of tough, tedious days on the saddle of climbing the 11 kilometers of this greuling, brutal climb, harsh hairpins, with gradients that romps from 8/9% in the top is a no way to avoid, with wheather that hits 15/18 degree celcius in the top. We wish #Athletes should visit this terrific and amazing place with stunning great scenery. #Obudu local Government is located in the Northern senatorial district of Cross River State #Nigeria. We recommend the world to visit this wonderfull mountain resort to view and enjoy natures finest of beauty. Gallery from the #Obudu Mountain Resort here @















































1 comment:

  1. Hello there I'm onengiye David-west H. I'm a huge cycling enthusiast. I feel cycling is a sport that unites people and enables us to enjoy the world and it's beauties, I try to explain the feeling I get when I'm cyclung to my friends, I have a feeling only people like you would understand... The rush of adrenaline the wind in your face, the throb of your back and legs as you lean in the down tube of the road bike hands on the drops of the handle bar... The stamina burning climbs... The gut wrenching descents, especially when it's done in a proper aerodynamic stance... The feeling is like no other... Problem is no one understands this... There is a stereotype for cyclists here in Nigeria but I wish to change that tho. I really appreciate you spending time showcasing the glory of this sport on your blog... God bless you sir...

    ReplyDelete